Money Making Opportunities
The Organic Skincare, Anti-Aging, Beauty/Personal Care and Natural Hair Care Product Cosmetic industries rank consistently on the top 10 most profitable businesses for active entrepreneurs to pursue in the United States for 2014. The demand for organic personal care products was over $7.6 billion dollars back in 2012 globally and continues to grow rapidly at 9.6 percent each year. If your company was a success and pulled a mere 1⁄4 (.0025%) percent of this total, you would be making $19 million dollars per year! With market sales challenges noted as limited shelf life, abundance of raw material and stringent regulatory analysis by the F.D.A., imagine the economic possibilities of your business having an endless supply of unique, imported, all natural skincare products within your reach at affordable, discount wholesale prices? Marketing such ethnic, diverse products complete with Authenticity Certificates from Worldwide Wholesale Warehouse will also expand your businesses' sales to a growing multicultural society or a more environment friendly consumer.
As a registered distributor of Worldwide Wholesale Warehouse Inc., you will enjoy a leading edge over your competition in availability, product support, shipping options and wholesale pricing. Unlike many other wholesale skincare, authentic product and imported novelties suppliers, we are NOT a conglomerated multilevel marketing chain leaving the hardest working, new customers such as yourself, at the bottom of the corporate ladder. Instead of focusing on being a pyramid scheme, our chief objective is ethically manufacturing and importing the highest quality organic, handmade products in bulk for wholesale to our customers. Lotion-making, soap-making and marketing authentic handcrafted novelties/gifts are becoming a fast alternative for private entrepreneurs to supplement their incomes from home. Enjoy profit margins over 100 % in certain products. We do not require you to be a certified professional to be accepted in our distributorship program only that you are a registered business with a Resale/ID number or EIN tax ID number. Feel free to fill out the application here in PDF Format to finally receive the prices you deserve for all your dedicated hard work in promoting authentic, organic, Fair Trade, handmade products from Worldwide Wholesale Warehouse.
With modern day radio and television advertising taking a backseat to online marketing resources, the internet has profoundly changed the way companies can advertise their products to a wider range of customers over a larger geographically enhanced segment of the nation or even...world. As most Worldwide Wholesale Warehouse websites rank first page on the Bing, Google and Yahoo search engines, we have developed some online advertising strategies have had a successful track record proving some decisive results in this niche business of global importing.
- SEO WRITING Before beginning any ad campaigns or websites, we strongly suggest to seek the help of a professional SEO writer or take some courses to learn some essential skills yourself. Your expensive advertising will not reach to potential customers without the use of KEYWORDS.
- ADVERTISING ON FREE SITES Posting for free is the best and most affordable way for our distributors to advertise their extraordinary products online. We recommend trying the Craigslist, Etsy and ECrator as these are the main three in marketing our particular line of Skincare-Beauty Products that specialize in goods that are handmade.
- USING SOCIAL MEDIA Just like a banner on a heavy traffic street, Social Media will introduce you to potential and somewhat leery customers on a more social level. Pictures of you or your place of business will establish the rapport with your customers that you are for REAL and you do exist though you may 1000 miles away from them or even across the globe. The top 3 best ranking social media sites for our wholesale distributors are Facebook, You Tube and Google Plus.
- BLOG POSTING Starting your own blog post with many colorful pictures and special keywords, will get immediate exposure for your product. Using an array of photos will also widen your range of getting noticed through the 3 search engines IMAGES results. Buyers are more likely swayed through graphic images than boring words. Write your grammar captivating to peak the interest of your viewers. The top 3 blog sites we suggest are Wordpress.com, Weebly.com and Blog.com.
- SELLING ON AMAZON AND EBAY For business owners who are looking for the fastest, quickest way to sell their products without having to go through the time consuming efforts of developing their own websites, we suggest selling on Amazon.com or Ebay.com. Selling on these sites however will come with a charge, sometimes as much as 45% of your gross sales if you choose to have Amazon.com fulfill your orders on Amazon Prime, for example. At Worldwide Wholesale Warehouse Inc, we offer our expertise at helping our wholesale customers through the application and advertising process to sell on Amazon.com. Please Note: Selling products on Amazon.com is very competitive so we try to encourage our distributors to be as creative as possible for maximum profitable sales.
- DEVELOP YOUR OWN E-COMMERCE WEBSITE This will prove to be the most challenging effort but will be well worth it in the long run. Chose the best web designer, graphics designer and SEO writer possible. With web design the golden rule is always 'You Get What You Pay For'. Proceed with caution in dealing with people in this business as you the business owner should never have to float them the funds before your website is operational to complete the checkouts of your customers who want to order. With a qualified SEO specialist, your site could start ranking in as little as 3 weeks with your content being placed strategically in the optimum locations. As a distributor of Worldwide Wholesale Warehouse, this strategy will establish you in the online business community and tap the interest of customers you never knew existed.
The grand opening your own African Superstore or Organic Skincare Shop are awaiting endless income possibilities and the opportunity of establishing your own long term family business. If you already have an existing storefront business, you are at a major advantage of incorporating these wholesale products into your current line. From our reported sales, we project that from the mid East Coast all the way down to Florida are the best areas in the nation for distributors of Worldwide Wholesale Warehouse. Cosmetologists, Chiropractic Clinics, Massage Parlors, Spa owners and Organic SkincareSoap shops are among those who can benefit greatly from being a distributor of Worldwide Wholesale Warehouse Inc. Here, contracting the mass manufacture in Ghana of quality African woodcarvings, African Art, African Djembe Drums, African Handwoven goods, Organic Body Butters and Traditional Black Soap will have its advantages to you as a business owner. With our talented Artisans, we can virtually manufacture any type of custom African Art you see the demand for in your storefront. If you see the demand for a product, we will build it with custom dimensions and eye appeal to your specifications.
Setting up booths at trade shows, fairs, festivals and shopping malls can be a lucrative alternative of making a living in the 'Imported Novelties and Organic Personal Care' business. Many business owners solely make their living traveling with a booth or tent. As your wholesale supplier, here are some tips from Worldwide Wholesale Warehouse that we have learned from having our own displays at shows:
- Search your area for trade shows that offer FREE booth rental or more competitively priced, community orientated venues. Paying over $100 per day for a 12 x 12 spot is too expensive which you may not be able to clear profit on after adding your additional expenses of living on the road. On the other hand, if you have 35,000 adults walking by your booth during the course of the event then you may want to reconsider.
- Deal in a wide, diverse array of products and or services. If you solely deal in handmade lotions and soaps, you may not make enough to pay your booth rent and expenses. In this instance, you may want to add African Arts or Essential Oils to sell on the side to stay well diversified. If your main focus is selling Shea Butter, you may want offer Shea Butter massages with another person behind the booth with a professional massage table.
- Make your booth stand out from the crowd. One must always remember, people attract people. Even if a booth looks respectable, you may not have many customers standing around. Having extras ideas and signs to attract customers is essential. Take for instance, having an organic 'Black Soap Challenge' where customers can dirty their hands up with grease and then use your African Black Soap to clean it off, has attracted many customers to our booths. We also incorporated a beautiful female mannequin named Shayla to attract potential customers and point out to customers the benefits of our body butter on the human body(See Photo).
- Book your shows in more culturally diversified, middle class areas where you project your sales might boost from you products being ethnic. Doing Trade Shows is also a wonderful social life for those who spend too much time behind an office desk or on the phone. You never know, you may meet your next future business associate of a lifetime at your next show or event.